Uploading your team to POPin gives you the power to view segmented analytics for measurable Questions that you ask. Having a team in POPin allows you to be better informed of WHERE potential hot spots are so you can target them to help find a solution.
Steps to create your team within POPin:
- To upload your team, start from the Dashboard and click the My Team tab and then the “Try now” button.
- Click “download example file”.
- Then input in the user email, first and last names, and any other attributes you want like department, region, role etc. You can also rename the column names in the first row that are labeled as “custom tag” to whatever your prefer.
- Save the file (as csv).
- Then upload the csv file to teams.
- Your good to go! You’ll see all your team members and their attributes listed in the My Team tab.
For full details, watch this short video below: