Steps to asking a Rating Scale or Yes/No question:
- Click the “+ Start a POPin” button from the “Dashboard”.
- You'll be taken to a page that allows you to craft and configure your question.
- Type out question at the top of the page. Be sure to check out Crafting Your Perfect Question to make sure you'll get the best results possible.
- Optionally, you can upload a 60 second selfie video to provide additional context to the question that participants can watch.
- Change the question type from Open-Ended to either Rating Scale (1-5) or Yes/No
- Set when you want the POPin to start and finish.
- Specify the access setting to the question to
- Anyone, or
- Anyone in your organization or
- Anyone you specifically invite
- Set the question to repeat at a specific interval so you can see measure trends over time.
- Optionally, set the anonymity to be named. If named, all posts will display creator names and will be shown to all participants.
- Then click Done!
For a full walk through of the above steps, check out the short video below: